How we process your personal data
Street Holistics, complies with obligations
under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by keeping personal data up to date; by storing (and destroying it) securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by
protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes
- To deliver the services that students,
applicants, registrants and training providers have requested.
- To contact those students, applicants,
registrants and training providers as necessary in accordance with the services they have requested.
- To maintain our own accounts and records for a
minimum period of 7 years as required by the (GHR) General Hypnotherapy Register. This includes enrolment forms, questionnaires, emails, assignments and recordings.
- This data will never be passed to a third
party without the express consent of the respective student, applicant, registrant or training provider, always assuming that such confidentiality is not in contravention of any legal action or legal
- This data may be used by Street Holistics only
for marketing purposes, newsletters, promotions, events and networking.
Your rights and your personal data
- Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR,
you have the following rights with respect to your personal data.
- The right to request a copy of the personal
data which we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies.
- The right to request your personal data is
erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the
processing at any time.
- The right to request that we provide you with
your personal data within 30 days of request.
- The right to have data removed and not to be
contacted for marketing purposes.